To ensure the safety of museum guests as well as employees, a hygiene concept is implemented in the municipal museums. This includes the following measures, among others:
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people must be maintained during the entire visit.
- Mouth-nose protection (OP or FFP2 mask) is mandatory. This applies to people 15 years and older. For 6- to 14-year-olds, a fabric mask is sufficient. Children under 6 do not need a mask.
- A spit shield has been installed at the museum ticket booths.
- A routing system allows guests to avoid meeting each other when entering and exiting the buildings. Spacing regulations have been implemented in the checkroom area.
- Disposable gloves are distributed for use of the hands-on stations.
- The number of visitors is limited. However, an appointment is no longer necessary.
- As of May 31, if the 7-day incidence is stable below 50, negative test evidence and proof of full vaccination or recovery is also no longer required.