To ensure the safety of museum guests as well as employees, a hygiene concept is implemented in the municipal museums. This includes the following measures, among others:
- Admission is by appointment only. Appointments can be made on site during opening hours or by calling 0441 235-2885. The time window for a museum visit is a maximum of 2 hours.
- The Horst Janssen Museum allows 30 guests at a time. This is in accordance with the retail guidelines of 20 square meters per person.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people must be maintained during the entire visit.
- Mouth-nose protection (OP or FFP2 mask) is mandatory.
- A spit shield has been installed at the museum ticket booths.
- A routing system allows guests to avoid meeting each other when entering and exiting the buildings. Spacing regulations have been implemented in the checkroom area.
- Disposable gloves are distributed for use of the hands-on stations.