In order to ensure the safety of museum guests and employees, a hygiene concept is implemented in the municipal museums. This includes the following measures, among others:
- The entrance is regulated. In the Horst Janssen Museum and the City Museum, 30 guests each are allowed at the same time.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters to other people must be maintained throughout the entire stay.
- A mouth and nose protector is recommended.
- A spitting protection has been installed at the museum cash desks and the museum store is open.
- A route guidance system ensures that guests do not encounter each other when entering and leaving the buildings. Distance regulations have been implemented in the checkroom area.
- Disposable gloves are handed out for the use of the join-in stations.
- During the Corona pandemic, school classes who wish to visit the museum without a guided tour must also make advance reservations, by e-mail to museumsvermittlung(at)stadt-oldenburg.de or by telephone on +49 441 235-3403.